Reopening and New Safety Protocols
Many of you may know that for the past few months all Basement locations have been under a government mandated closure. This has been a trying time for everyone, but we are so happy that things are looking up and that the various governments in CA, NV, and MO are slowly allowed businesses like ours to reopen. Below are the planned dates for each location’s reopening:
Sylmar, CA – Now Open (The Elevator Shaft only – other rooms to open soon)
Las Vegas, NV – Now Open (with social distancing measures in place)
Kansas City, MO – Now Open (with social distancing measures in place)
Upon reopening, we will be implementing the following new safety protocols ensuring the safety of our guests and employees alike:
- All games will be private. You will never play with any strangers, and all bookings made will block out the entire room regardless of their size.
- Games at some locations will be limited to less participants than normal. In both Las Vegas and Kansas City, group sizes will be limited to 8 or less.
- You will never come in contact with anyone from another group. Each game’s start/end times will be further apart to insure that the lobby is never shared by two different groups. The lobby will also be cleaned between every group.
- Longer resets, to allow ample time for sanitizing the rooms between use. Hosts will have longer periods in between games to reset and thoroughly clean all props, locks, and surfaces using medical grade disinfectant.
- Hand sanitizer has always been and will continue to be available throughout the building for both customers and employees. All customers will be required to use hand sanitizer or wash their hands in the bathrooms before entering the games.
- All customers entering the building will be required to wear a face covering of some kind. If you do not have one, a face covering will be provided for you at no charge.
- All employees are required to wear masks at all times. Masks will be required to be worn around customers at all times.
- Props and any items considered unnecessary for the game will be removed. To help prevent contamination, only necessary and easily disinfected items will be in the room.
We hope to see you all very soon!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.